CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm Back!







I know it has been a while since I updated, but.....well I don't really have an excuse, I just know that a lot has happened in the last three months and the last thing I want to do at night is get on the computer. With taking care of a new baby, work, trying to keep a house clean and raising my husband.....or do I mean taking care of my husband and raising a new baby?? Either way they have both kept me busy enough! :) So, let's back track a little..... The pictures above are from Mothers day! We got to take the girls for a few hours so we thought we would go eat at IHOP...Yummy! It was so fun to spend time with them and my little guy! The girls got me a darling little gift set that had a vase, a mirrored angel that has something nice about mothers engraved on it (which I hung up in my car) and a little pin. Kianna picked me out the new reeses whips candy bar :) and also a little photo album. Jeremiah got me a much needed new blow dryer and he even signed his own card! Lance got me a gift basket full of fun little treats! It was such an awesome day!

4 comments:

The Edwards said...

YAY!! It's always wonderful to hear more from you!!! Love you!

mattandmarcee said...

It was fun to see your new pictures. We are seeing them with mom and the rest of our family. We miss you!!

Curtis and Shandy said...

Oh I always feel that I am raising my husband and will be so excited when he has grown up.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures, Joyce! Glad you're bloging again! keep it up. Jeremiah looks like he has some personality to him!! I can't wait to see him in person, again!