CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Jeremiah finally has a bed in his room!







This is Jeremiah's room! We finally got his crib in about a month ago and he loves it! Lance's sister, Tiffanie, painted the room! She is so talented and made the room look so much better than I had envisioned! When I had told her that I wanted to do a "Classic Pooh" theme, and Lance said that he wanted a couple of characters and a tree, she just said for me to look for pictures on the internet.....which of course turned into more than just a couple of characters! :) Then we copied the pictures onto a transparancy & she painted everything herself! It was also her idea to put his name above the window,which I love. Needless to say Jeremiah LOVES his room & loves to look at all the fun stuff! I don't know if you can see them, but there are also little bees, butterflies and fireflies and also clouds on the ceiling! We owe Tiffanie big time!

1 comment:

Curtis and Shandy said...

That room is AMAZING!!! I don't know why but I always get teary eyed when I check out your blog. I guess I am just seeing the mom side of us and whoa!