CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ok, finally I'm writing

So I decided to try this out and see how easy it really is. I haven't tried puting pictures on yet, but I decided to at least write something.
So here you go........something. Get it? hahahaha
Well, things up here in the NW are pretty good. Just getting ready for Christmas and quickly learning how to juggle a new baby with every other decision & "normal" stuff I have in life. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world though! It is so amazing! I love being a mom (full time) and for this amazing child our Heavenly Father has brought into our lives! we are just enjoying being new parents so much!
The weather up here has been pretty astranomical, with all the flooding and wind. Luckily we didn't get hit at our house, but just south of us about 20-30 miles, was probably some of the worst it has been in nearly ten years or so (is what I hear anyway). House's are completely covered with water and mud! I'm sure most of you have seen some of it on the news.
Anyway, I am going to go for now. I'm going to try and figure out how to add pictures....you will know I have figured it out if there are pictures posted.
Love you all.

2 comments:

Samuel Hanke said...

Well, one of the most important incentives to keep writing are the commentaries by other fellow bloggers... specially the ones that you don't know :)
Greetings!

The Edwards said...

YAY! You wrote! I am so excited you started!